Our curated "Manifesting" Ritual Kit will help you to increase energy, imagination and creativity necessary to manifest your truest desires. Citrine is like vitamin c for the soul, awakening it to take action and go after what it wants.
The sage bundle is used to cleanse a space and helps to release fear. Palo Santo is a beautiful fragrant wood that is used as an incense to purify and re-set energy.
Included: Raw citrine crystal, palo santo stick, white sage smudge stick, magical feather & eco-canvas washable storage pouch.
Manifesting Ritual Kit
Smudging, energy clearing & incense burning have been used in many traditions throughout the world and throughout time. These practices have been used to create a sacred space for prayer, intention setting, celebrating lunar cycles, embracing the change in seasons, infusing good juju in a new living space, purification of negative energies & offering that "fresh start" feeling. No matter your background, everyone can benefit from a good energy cleansing from time to time.
1) Clear your mind & get centered.
2) Be mindful of what you want to rid & what you want to invite in.
3) Create a small alter or gather relics, crystals, stones, jewelry or any other objects that are symbols of good luck, health & abundance.
4) If you have a mantra or affirmation that resonates for this particular cleansing, use it. If not, you can always create one centered around the intentions of the practice.
5) Ask for guidance from ancestors if that feels right.
*NEVER LEAVE INCENSE, RESIN, WOOD STICKS OR SMUDGE STICKS UNATTENDED.
1) Have a small plate on hand to catch any ash during the smudging. (Many people like to use abalone or a large seashell.)
2) Crack a window or door for better ventilation. Or leave them closed until you are finished with the ritual, but make sure to open several windows immediately afterward to release the negative energy and welcome the fresh new energy in.
3) Light the end of your sage bundle for 15-20 seconds, rotating it to allow for a nice ember to take hold. You may need to gently blow of the ember from time to time to keep lit.
4) Start in the most important room or high traffic area. Walk the parameter of the room, gently wafting the sacred smoke into the corners or the room. Mantras, blessings, prayers or intentions are welcome at this time. Have the plate handy, to catch embers if needed.
5) You may have to re-light the sage from time to time, this is normal.
* 6) For ritual kits that include palo santo, use this wood as a puifying incense, as desired. Place the stick on an incense holder or small plate. Light one end of the wood until it becomes an ember. Allow the smoke to waft throughout the space and enjoy its beautiful aroma. You can gently blow on the ember to keep it going or it will put itself out eventually. Relight at any time.
7) Move on to the next room or area & repeat steps 1-5.